Evil Girlfriend Evil Girlfriend

Yay, Knox is back!

Nonnie817 responds:

>:( I am not a knox!

Playing Skyrim PART 1 Playing Skyrim PART 1

Way too short. Overused joke. Art is okay, but the animation isn't the greatest. You have some talent, kid. Just keep practicing.

ScrammyT responds:

Thanks :D!!!!!!

SuperButton Tutorial! SuperButton Tutorial!

Good

Very informative. Hilarious Easter egg as well.

FC Tells Da Truth FC Tells Da Truth

Hit baby one more time.

I love all the hidden details in this movie like the knife in the Jizzmas tree. You did a great job.

Abe: The Assassination Abe: The Assassination

He had it coming!

I like this flash because it depicts a great moment for all the proud Southerners of the United States. One major complaint though. You should have shown the bullet flying out of an exit wound. Then you should have had him fall face first into a pile of his own blood. That is how I've always imagined the assassination. Still good though. I give you kudos for killing that shit sucker.

X-Necrofear responds:

lol

LL - BcL's Angry LL - BcL's Angry

Pretty Good

Cool song. Ska is awesome. Who was it though? Also, pretty good job.

AtoMic-mE9 responds:

=D

Thanks. The song is "Hey Sergio" by Catch 22 from the CD Keasby Nights. Streetlight Manifesto has just re-released the CD, so you should check it out.

Thanks for the review.

.:ZOMBIE-2:. .:ZOMBIE-2:.

Awesome!!

That was great. I really liked the style. God job.

Lets Play Some Tetris Lets Play Some Tetris

Lol

Pretty good. Needs sound in the beginning. It was pretty funny or some reason.

UrbanNinja06 responds:

thanks

Star Warz - thingie. Star Warz - thingie.

Wow

I remember voting 5 for this when it was still under judgement. I thought it was ok but not that great. I never expected it to go on the front page though.

Email!! Email!!

Great!

This is one of my favorite movies. I love it. Theres one thing i dont understand though. How can this go to #3 to #46 in one day. This deserves to be in the top 10.